M.D

Web Maker & Creator | 8yo Creative Web Developer & Designer

Martinique
Dépôt de mission gratuit

Expérience

Sénior

Disponibilité

Freelance disponible
Freelance en mission

Description

I've always be around "Tech" and Internet, specially on its creative side.


As a Power User, I've spend much of my existence learning HOW hard/softwares "works" and WHY some other people


It's my obsession with early-adopts new techniques and try novelties that made me start as a Freelance Web Designer and end up as a +8yo Web Developer mastering the JS Modern Front-End Art as build stuff with React or VueJS.


Looking back at those years of productivity, I think I've spent 20% of the time creating VALUABLE and USEFUL features and the other 80% fixing bugs, legacy mistakes and dealing with technical debt...

( 80% of 8 years of hard work is near to 1 300 days spent on chronophage tasks the final users wont even notice. )


I'am today still learning HOW hard/software evolve and WHY some people still can't go thru it as easy as I do :

- I build Minimal/NoCode Apps that will scale fast and require the least possible TMA

- I write and speak on How to build more fast with the power of modern automation tools

- I work on help people to understand how the web is turning as a big Social Network bundle and how it's helping to grow

Réalisations

React JS Developer at Eurosport
Tech

Vous souhaitez comparer plusieurs devis ?

Commission à partir de 10%
Déposez une mission